WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
The role will see the successful candidate taking ownership of the production of high quality content for the English version of SISTALK’s vblog. With support and direction from the Global marketing team, you will be responsible for transliterating existing French content into English, and sourcing unique and interesting content for a English and American audience.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Mapping out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for the brand and why. Continuous evolvement of strategy is a must.
- Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content, approving meta data for each post, formatting, categorizing, tagging images and linking to related posts.
- Supervising writers, editors, content strategists; be an arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style.
- Integration of content activities within traditional marketing campaigns..
- Propose and select appropriate art, photography and video to accompany features and columns.
- Conducting ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness.
- Actively build wider contact list of contributors, cultivate potential authors and sources, generate content ideas and make contributor contacts.
- Monitor news sites for possible article ideas and announcements.
- Write reviews, news items and feature articles as assigned/needed.
- Keep the senior management up-to-date on schedule progress and problems, as well as any revisions to the monthly editorial calendar.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- ESSENTIAL: comfort and experience with adult themes.
- Outstanding writing and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of journalism and editorial processes, administrative processes, data entry and report generation.
- Experience overseeing and critiquing content, assigning deadlines, monitoring team compliance to assignments, conveying deadlines and manuscript requirements to authors.
- Proficient with PC platform; working knowledge of WordPress Content Management Systems will be a definite plus.
- Minimum 3 years editing experience, magazine or agency background preferred.
- Native English speaker.
- Speak french is a plus.
Interested applicants should send their CV and brief cover letter in English to [email protected]sistalk.com